Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 24 July 2013



Hey ya,

I'm sorry I have to leave una for a short while. Have my dissertation deadlines to meet and it's getting very crazy. I mean, I even dream of the dissertation when I sleep! I sleep at midnight, wake up by 6am to do mummy duties, and then am fagged out and can't seem to think straight. Panicking too as submission deadline approaches. This akwukwo business eh. I must be a glutton for punishing for wanting to do more of this. 

Anyway, remain blessed and I shall be back soonest!

Ciao


{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Late gate crasher........
    All the best with the dissertation. The reward is always worth the pain. Best wishes and my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. dissertation is all done. new post coming right up tomorrow & every monday for the next 3 weeks.

      Delete

definitely go for it!

- Copyright © Knotty Pants - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -