Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Saturday 11 May 2013



It's been a long while i blogged (as FlourishingFlorida + the many alias that it birthed, as Bambino & as one of the many writers of In My Dreams series). I just kinda didn't have the interest to share my thoughts anymore. But, maybe it is time to start again. 

So, what is different? Well, for starters, am married now (going on 5 years now. wow! How time flies). My bombino is a hyperactive three years old. I relocated (temporarily) to the UK, and may be relocating once again to either Nigeria, or US (plans are up in the air right now). I have kinda given up on creative writing. Kinda came to the point of telling myself that am no good at it. I am a poor postgraduate student who should have a stake at Poundland, 99p Shop & Primark by now, for how much of my pennies they have in their possession right now. Amazon owns my son a few percentage too - I have bought far too much toys, books, & everything that bomboy finds ways to spoil for me to replace. 

I am enjoying studying public health (y'all will soon find out, cos it'd be heavily featuring in this blog). & it fuels in my interest in everything feminine - not the shoe shopping or fashion bit tho (na person wey get money dey buy shoes & clothes). But feminine in the scene of all crap women get to take from the world. So, yep this is a venting blog for me, for all the things i feel we women could do better in, should demand for, should be able to fight for without that dreary label 'feminist' attached to us. Once in a while, i shall feature a fictional story here too (series maybe, who knows). 

That said, if anyone feels am a feminist - no biggie. I won't call myself that, but i shall not stop anyone for identifying me as one. I hope this second (third? fourth?) missionary journey between me & blogging will be fun for me, & for anyone who gets to read me. 

Enjoy!

{ 6 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I'm not gonna excite myself until I know for sure that you're actually back to blogging. *flips hair, walks away*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe. Nne eh, it's not been easy on me eh. If u know what i have to do. This adult education business na bastard eh!

      Delete
  2. Loool Vera is a case. Welcome back





    @ladyguide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling. U still dey blog? Abeg, wetin be ur link again?

      Delete
  3. OK, now I know you're here, let's go!

    Remove the word verification though. Please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Removed! But, na how all these spammers overrun one's site. Maybe if i keep active, it won't happen

      Delete

definitely go for it!

- Copyright © Knotty Pants - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -